We have started to roll out a new Enquiries Dashboard. The reason for building this dashboard is to meet the following objectives:
- Separate the Enquiries that you are yet to contact from enquiries you have already contacted. This allows a greater focus to follow-up on enquiries where you have already spent coins.
- Give each enquiry the required focus. In the previous experience, a number of enquiries would not get looked at as new enquiries would come on the top and push the older enquiries down in the list.
- Ensure that Tutors only select those categories and subjects they are actively teaching. This ensures that we present the correct information to students looking for Tutors on UrbanPro.
Ignoring enquiries have a cost
In the new dashboard, you will need to look at each enquiry, make a decision to Ignore or Contact each enquiry. The oldest enquiry would appear first and then you work your way to the latest enquiries.
There is a small cost to ignoring an enquiry. The reason for this is that the platform incurs a cost to generate and distribute each enquiry to you. If as a Tutor, you don’t respond to any enquiry or very selective enquiries, the platform doesn’t recover this cost.
You can reduce irrelevant enquiries, that you don’t want to contact, by
- Removing any unnecessary Categories or Attributes that are no longer relevant.
- Configuring the Cities or localities from where you want the enquiries.
Important visual changes
You will find 4 sections on your new dashboard. The first section called “Inbound Enquiries” will only appear if you have any incoming enquiries that you have not seen yet. These are the most important enquiries as the Student has seen your profile and has decided to contact you.
The second section called “New Enquiries” is the latest enquiries that you need to review and either decide to Contact or Ignore each one of them. This section will contain enquiries from the last 3 days that are still open and you have not yet made a decision to Contact or Ignore.
The third section called “Reduced Coins Enquiries” are enquiries which are older than 3 days and hence the coins required have been reduced. Similar to ‘New Enquiries”, you can decide to Contact or Ignore each one of them.
The fourth and final section shows you an overall view of your Contacted enquiries and allows you to focus on follow-up on these to convert them to paying students.
Note that the new dashboard is only visible when you are on the “Manual response” mode, where you respond to enquiries manually. If you are in the “Auto-response” mode, you will see the old dashboard experience.
We are working on making further improvements to the new dashboard. Please share your inputs by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.