Demos allows students and tutors to connect and helps students get firsthand experience of classes. This also helps the tutor to understand the student’s needs better.
Therefore, in order to encourage all tutors to attend the demo classes (if not rescheduled or rejected by them), we have made certain guidelines that Tutors need to abide by.
When students miss the demo:
- No coins will be refunded if the students miss the demo class.
- It is imperative that you follow-up with students and try to ensure they attend the demo.
- If the student is unavailable at the scheduled time, you can also reschedule the demo to an alternate convenient time.
When Tutors miss the demo:
- If you miss demo classes, then specific penalties may apply. They are decided by the platform based on your attendance in the last 7 days.
- Ex: Suppose 10 students booked demos with you and you miss more than 2 demos i.e. 20% of the demos scheduled in the last 7 days, it will count as a policy violation which will not only affect your ranking but also trigger a penalty as follows:
The penalties are:
- Coins deducted: If you miss a demo class, then you will be charged additional 2X coins based on the number of students who attended the demo class that you missed.
- Suspension of account: Whenever you miss a Demo session, it will count as an instance of this policy’s violation. Depending on the frequency, a suspension may follow, as described below:
1st instance – Suspension of account with an immediate reactivation link sent to your registered email ID. You can click on the link and reactivate your account.
2nd Instance – Suspension of account for 7 days. In case, you wish to re-activate your account before the completion of 7 days, 2000 coins will be required.
3rd Instance – Permanent suspension of account.