Before you start teaching students online, you will need to enable online enquiries. What this means is that for each subject that you teach, you have to indicate that you can take online classes for it. You can do this through the website or through the app.
Here is how it is done from the mobile and from the website
From the mobile:
To show that you can take classes online from the mobile, here are the steps to follow
1. Launch the UrbanPro for Tutors app
2. Click on the option ‘Account’ on the down right corner of the screen.
3. Click on Profile
4. Click on Classes Conducted
5. Select the subject you want to teach online
6. Click on Class Information
7. Click on the checkbox next to “I can teach Live Online Using Skype, Zoom etc”
8. Click on Save Changes
9. Click on Done
10. Click on the X mark on the top left-hand corner of the screen to close the screen
From the website:
To indicate that you are willing to take classes using the UrbanPro website, here are the steps to follow
1. Log into your UrbanPro account
2. Click on Profile
3. Click on Classes Conducted
4. Select the subject you want to teach online
5. Click on Class Information
6. Click on the checkbox next to “I can teach Live Online Using Skype, Zoom etc”
7. Click on Save Changes
8. Click on Done
9. Click on Done again to close the screen
Additionally please go to ‘Account - Settings - Enquiry settings - Enquiry locations - Online preference’ and select the required options so that you start receiving enquiries as per your requirement.
You will now start getting enquiries for this subject from the students who want to take online classes.