The travel radius that you select is the area around your location that you are comfortable travelling. It describes the distance to which you are willing to travel from your home to a student’s home. So make sure that you think about travel time and actual travel distance on road before specifying a distance. The higher the distance, the more students you may get, but the more time and effort you have to put into travelling to their locations.
Articles in this section
- Introducing the new Enquiries Dashboard
- How do I report an enquiry as invalid
- How does UrbanPro generate and verify enquiries?
- How Does UrbanPro Verify Phone Numbers In Enquiries?
- What Information Does UrbanPro Share About An Enquiry?
- How Many Tutors Can Contact An Enquiry?
- How Many Enquiries Should I Respond To, To Get One Student?
- Will I Get Free Enquiries?
- How To Respond To An Enquiry?
- How To Get Subject Specific Enquiries?