Creating batches helps in dealing with a group of students who fall under the same category. Using our LIVE tool you can easily create and manage batches for your students.
Simply follow the steps given below and add different batches for your students.
1. Click Courses in the left menu under Dashboard
2. Click on Batches
3. Now click on Add another Batch
4. Now select a course from the given list (Our system treats every class that you teach and has at least one student in it, as a course)
5. On the next screen add the following information:
A. Batch name: Give a name to your batch
B. Number of seats: Number of students you want to accommodate in the batch
C. Number of classes: Number of classes you want to take for this batch
D. Start date: Date of your first class
E. End date: Date of your last class
6. Then click Save Changes
7. You can create multiple batches for the same course
8. You can assign a student to any of your batches for the class/course they belong to.