The UrbanPro Tutor Partner program now has the following new features (as of 23rd Oct 2020)
- UrbanPro Assured has now been changed to the UrbanPro Tutor Partner program under which tutors can either be Tutor Partners or Top Tutor Partners
- Whenever a category/subject will move to the Tutor Partner program, all tutors teaching that category/subject will have the option to switch to becoming Tutor Partners. Once they have become Tutor Partners, they may apply to become Top Tutor Partners, at which point out team will contact them to guide them through the process.
- A new fee structure under which Tutor Partners will be charged a flat Rs. 1,200 for the first Rs. 6,000 and 10% of any balance amount as a fee. This means that if your student makes a payment of Rs. 10,000 then the fee will be Rs. 1,600 (1,200 for the first Rs. 6,000 + 10% of Rs. 4,000).
Amount You Recieve
Rs. 2,000 (20% of the transacted amount)
New Calculation (effective from 23rd October)
Rs. 1600 (Rs. 1,200 for the first 6,000 and 10% of remaining 4,000)
- Earlier the number of students that could attend a demo was restricted to 5 and if you wanted more in the same class, it meant getting in touch with our teams. Now, we are handing over that control to you, the tutors. You will be able to choose how many students can attend a demo class. You can have any number of students, from 1 to 10, attend a demo class.
Under the new scheme, coins will be deducted only if one of the following happens
- Either you or the student connects on a virtual call for a minimum of 30 seconds
- You send a message from UrbanPro, and it is read
- The student books a demo class with you
- You send a payment link to the student
- Coins, once deducted, will not be refunded.