UrbanPro is committed to protecting the privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. Whenever UrbanPro obtains personal information from you, our Website uses commercially reasonable efforts and general industry standards to protect it from any unauthorized access or disclosure. Save as otherwise provided herein, access to your personal information is limited to UrbanPro’s personnel and such authorized third parties who may host your data on our behalf or may assist us in providing the products and services requested by you. UrbanPro uses its best endeavours to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that aim to protect your information against loss, misuse, damage, modification, and unauthorized access or disclosure. However, UrbanPro assumes no liability whatsoever for any disclosure of personal information due to unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or any other acts or omissions beyond reasonable control of UrbanPro.
Articles in this section
- Receiving payment for services rendered
- Verifying my personal information
- How does UrbanPro protect my Personal Information?
- What security precautions are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
- Storing my credit card information
- How does UrbanPro use the information that it collects?
- Does UrbanPro secure the content posted by its users?