The main objective of having a content-sharing platform for Q&A and Lessons is to ensure that students get answers to all their educational related queries. They also get an opportunity to learn from the informative lessons posted by the experienced trainers. The content posted on the forum pages needs to pass through certain guidelines. So, in this article, we’ll see what are the guidelines that need to be followed.
Points to consider while posting your Content on UrbanPro:
- Spellings & Grammar - The spelling, grammar, proper case and sentence construction in your submitted content should be correct.
- Non-Plagiarised Content - We appreciate your creativity and unique content. Your posted Answer or Lesson should be unique, genuine, and should not be Plagiarised (Copied from somewhere).
- Specific space to add content - The Question or Answer should be typed in the space provided. The platform ensures that you can type all your answers, and also, add special characters if required.
- No Images or Scanned copies - Answers or lessons in image format or scanned copy of a notebook, or handwritten notes are not accepted. However, supporting images like the diagram, flowchart, piechart etc. without watermark and contact information can be uploaded in your answer or lesson.
- No External links for video lessons - If you wish to add a video lesson, it is recommended that you upload the video by using the specified tool, rather than pasting an external link of the video.
- Informative & descriptive - Your answer should be precise and should serve the purpose of the question. When posting a lesson, please ensure that the lesson is informative and well written as the sole purpose of it is to help the readers enhance their knowledge. You should refrain from putting any vague thoughts, or a lesson which is just a few sentences long. We recommend that you submit a lesson of minimum 300 words or an answer of minimum 100 words.
- Appropriate tagging - Please ensure that you select the correct tags when submitting the content so that it reaches the right set of readers.
- Non - promotional or advertising content - The platform has been designed for the sole purpose of sharing knowledge and we don’t entertain any content which is advertising in nature. The contributors should respect the platform and refrain themselves from doing any kind of promotion, i.e., putting contact details, E-Mail ids, external links etc.
- Slang terms strictly prohibited - Using any kind of slang terms, or provoking language is strictly prohibited.
Please Note* - UrbanPro holds the right to reject an answer or lesson if any of the guidelines mentioned above are violated or not fulfilled.
In case, you feel that your content meets all the requirements listed here but it still got rejected, please reach out to us at email@example.com