- Login to your UrbanPro profile.
- Click on the option ‘Courses’ on the left side navigation of your screen.
- Click on the first option ‘Courses’ under the left-side Menu ‘Courses’
4. Select ‘Add another Course’ and then select the category for which you want to create a Course. For example if you’ve selected ‘Class 6 Tuition’ category, you will be taken to a screen for filling up the details of your ‘Class 6 Tuition Course’
Here are the details that you will need to fill up:
- Course title
- Course duration - select the number of hours, days, weeks or months
- Class location - Select Online and mention the fees that you’ll charge.
5. Select the number of students that you’ll teach in a batch.
6. Add the trainer’s information:
Enter the following information about the Trainer:
- Trainer’s name
7. Add the course details (minimum 150 words is required)
You can write about:
- Who is this course for?
- What will the students learn in this course?
- Is there anything the students need to bring to the online course?
8. You can attach a course brochure or syllabus by clicking on the option ‘choose file’ and then clicking on ‘save changes’.
9. If you want to add content to the Course you just created - select the option ‘Content' after clicking on the 'Add New' link on the top-right corner of the screen.
You’ve to provide the following Content details:
- Unit name
Click on ‘Save’ to save the Content to your Course.
10. If you want to add Document(s) to the Course you just created - select the option ‘Document' after clicking on the 'Add New' link on the top-right corner of the screen.
You will need to add following details regarding the Document:
- Unit name
Select the document you want to add to your course and click on ‘Save’.
11. If you want to add Test(s) to the Course you just created - select the option ‘Test' after clicking on the 'Add New' link on the top-right corner of the screen.
12. Select whether you want to 'Use an existing test’ or ‘Create a new test’.
Enter the following details regarding the Test:
- Name of the test
- Select what kind of assessment? (mock or practice)
- Select the Test duration (minutes or hours)
- Select whether you want to add any section to your test. (Yes or No)
- Click on ‘Next’.
12. Click on 'Add Questions' to add questions to the Test
Enter the Question and Answers:
- Select the Question Type (e.g. Multiple Choice Question)
- Enter the Question and provide Answer Choices
- Select the Right Answer from the given Answer Choices.
- Select the Difficulty Level of the Question
- Add Tags (e.g. a Topic name or a Category name)
- Click on the ‘Save’ button
13. You can continue to 'Add New' - Content, Video, Audio, Documents, Tests, Assignments or Sections in your course by clicking on the options in 'Add New' menu as shown below:
14. Once you have completed adding all relevant information about your course, you can check out how your course looks like by clicking on 'View this Course' as shown below
15. You can promote the course on various social media platforms by clicking on 'Promote this course' as shown on the screenshot above.
16. Click on ‘Publish’ to submit the Course for approval. The status of your Course will change to 'Pending Approval' and you will get notified on email once your Course gets approved. Usually, it takes 1-3 business days for a Course to get approved.
17. If you want to add Batches in your Course - select 'Batches' as shown in the screenshot below and click on 'Add Batch'
- Select ‘Online’
- Add Number of Students in a Batch
- Add the Batch Start Date
- Select the Days, Start Time and End Time.
- Click on ‘Save Changes’.
18. Apart from 'Batches' you can add the following to your Course:
- Course Information
- Course Picture
- Course Content
- Photo and Video Gallery.