1. Click on ‘Calendar’ on the left side navigation of your screen as shown below:
2. Click on ‘Add’ which is on the right side of the screen - as shown below:
3. Click on ‘Class Schedule’
4. Add a ‘New Class Schedule’
5. Add ‘New Student’ or search for a Student if you have saved their names earlier.
6. Add ‘Date’
7. Add ‘Number of Classes’
8. Mention - ‘Day’, ‘Start’ and the ‘End’ Time.
9. Click on the ‘Submit’ button. By clicking on the ‘Submit Button’, a New Student will be added to the Class!
You will also see the New Student’s Details such as:
- Name of the Student.
- Contact Number.
- View Invite Link.
- Number of Classes
- Days and Time
Click on the ‘OK, GOT IT’ button.
10. 15 Minutes before your Demo Class is scheduled to start, you’ll see a ‘Launch Class’ Timer popup on your screen which will countdown to the start time of your Demo Class as shown below:
Once you click on ‘Launch Class’, you will be redirected to the ‘Zoom Meeting’ application which you can use to conduct your Demo Class.
You’ll also receive an ‘Invitation link’ in an email 15 minutes prior to the Demo Class. You can launch the Demo Session on Zoom by clicking on the ‘Invite Link’ mentioned in the email.
The Student will also receive an ‘Invitation link’ in an email 15 minutes prior to the Demo Class, by clicking on the ‘Invite Link’ provided in the email. It’ll redirect them to the ‘Zoom Meeting’ application, where they can attend the Demo Class.
If you want to send the ‘Invite Link’ to the students personally you can do that as well. For that, you need to click on ‘Calendar’. You’ll find the details of the Demo Class scheduled on your Calendar. Click on the ‘Details’ and you’ll get an option to ‘Copy Link’. You can copy this ‘Invite Link’ and paste this link on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS, etc.