UrbanPro closes enquiries when a predefined no of Educators have contacted the student or when an enquiry has become old because of a certain time period has elapsed. These enquiries are marked as closed on the dashboard. Archiving them will let you view and respond to only the open enquiries.
From Tutor App:
You can archive all your closed enquiries on the Tutor App by following the below points:
1. Open the UrbanPro for Tutor App
2. Log in and click on Dashboard
3. Click ‘+’ sign
4. Now click Archive All Closed
5. It will ask your permission to go ahead, Select Yes to confirm.
6. Now your dashboard will have only enquiries that are open. Once you have archived the closed enquiries in Tutor App the same will be applied on the web as well. So, when you log in to your account on UrbanPro.com you will find all your closed enquiries under Archived Enquiries.
Please sign in to leave a comment.