Launching an online class is simple and can be done using the mobile app (UrbanPro for Tutors) or through a web-browser on your computer or laptop. However, you need to remember that for online classes to work, you will need to have Zoom installed on the device you will use (Mobile/Computer). To launch a class using UrbanPro Live, you can follow the below steps:
From the mobile app:
1. Launch the UrbanPro for Tutors App.
2. Once its loaded you have the following 3 options to launch the class
- Option 1: Click on “View Class” and then “Launch Class” in the launch class notification at the bottom of your screen
- Option 2: Click “Launch Class” from the selected time in the calendar
- Option 3: Click “Launch Class” in upcoming classes under schedule (Dashboard>>Students>>Select Student)
Clicking on the Launch Class button will open a new screen with student and class details.
3. Copy the Host Key and Click on Launch Class
4. Click on the 3 dots
5. Click Claim Host Role
6. Paste the Host Key that was copied and click Claim
7. Your session will start now
From the website:
1. Log in to your account
2. You can launch the class from either of the 3 options* mentioned below:
- Option 1: Click on “Launch Class” shown in the right-hand bottom corner of your dashboard
Option 2: Click “Launch Class” through the scheduled class shown in the Calendar (Menu>>Calendar>>Scheduled class)
- Option 3: Click “Launch Class” in the Student option (Dashboard>>Students>>Select Student)
3. After launching the class, copy the Host Key on the new screen that launches and click on "Launch Class"
5. Click on "Open Zoom Meetings". (You need to install Zoom for this to work)
6. Click on join with video to start the video call & join with computer audio for audio.
7. Click on "Participants"
8. Click on the 3 dots & click on "Claim host" at the right-hand bottom
9. Paste the Host Key that was copied and click "Claim Host"
Note: Please note that a grace period of 20 mins will be given to wrap up the class; if your class timing is 5 PM to 6 PM, the class will automatically end at 6.20 PM.