To share class notes, tests and assignments with your students digitally through UrbanPro, you need to add your content for those classes on UrbanPro. We support multiple content types such as text, video, audio, pdf document, test etc.
You can add content by following the below steps:
1. Login to your account and go to the Dashboard
2. Click on Students
3. Select the student for whom you want to add or create content
4. Now you’ll see 3 tabs namely - Schedule, Content and Info
5. Click on the Content tab
6. Under the student name click Add content
7. Now click + Add New
8. You will see a list of options to add the course content
9. Choose the option as per your requirement
10. Click Save after adding or creating a content
11. The content is added to the class to which the student belongs. So it will be available to all students present in that class. In the above screenshot, all students present in Class I-V will get access to the content.
12. You can also lock/unlock each unit of content at a student level
Advanced: Whenever the first student is added to any class you teach, our system creates a course, which is available under the courses section. Hence this content will also be available under the courses section and course content of that.