- Chrome browser
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More > Settings.
- Click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Camera or Microphone.
- Turn Ask before accessing on or off.
- Firefox browser
Changing Camera Permission
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Click Privacy & Security from the left menu.
- Scroll down to the Permissions section.
- Click the Settings…button for the Camera or Microphone.
- Enter the website URL in the Search field for the site that you want to access your camera.
- Press the Enter.
- Safari Browser
Control access to your microphone on Mac
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click Privacy.
- Click Microphone or camera.
- Select the tick box next to an app to allow it to access the microphone. Deselect the tick box to turn off access for that app.
If you turn off access for an app, you’re prompted to turn it on again the next time that app tries to use your microphone.