- Coins are deducted when the contact details for a student are shared with you. The number of coins deducted will depend on the category or the subject.
- Coins once deducted, are not refunded.
- The only way that coins can get deducted automatically is if your auto-response status is active.
- If you do not wish to continue with auto-response, then simply log into your account and select the option 'Account - Settings - Preferences - Enquiry Response Preference' on the left-hand side of the navigation panel and change your preference to manual.
If you are a member of the UrbanPro Partnership Program then coins will be deducted under the following circumstances:
- The student books a demo with you.
- You call the student and the student answers the phone.
- You send a message and the message is seen by the student.
- You enable auto-response. In this case, the coins will be deducted the moment the response is sent.