There are certain guidelines to make your answer the ‘Best’ amongst all. Following these rules will make your answer the perfect one and help you gain more visibility across our social media and community channels.
Below are some of the guidelines to be followed:
- The answer should be correct (will be validated by our content moderators).
- The answer should ideally demonstrate the steps taken to arrive at the solution.
- The answer should ideally mention the 'concept' or 'theorem' or any principle that will help the students understand the fundamentals used to answer the question
- The answer should not be too brief. Ideally, it should contain at least 200 words
- Your answer should be ‘Original’ and not copied from any other sources.
On completing all the steps given above, your profile will get a boost and help you reach out to more enquiries.
For further queries please feel free to reach us at email@example.com.