The content that you store, post, or transmit on or through our Website, such as forum postings, your profile page, the images you upload to our Website, may be accessed by other users (registered or unregistered), including people that you do not know. The purpose of making such content public is to enhance your overall experience and to provide you a platform where users meet and interact on a one to one basis. However, the content/images that you post/share on our Website may be prone to mis-use by a party not known to you. UrbanPro in this regard fully disclaims any liability(ies) or claim(s) which may arise by use/misuse of such content, by any third party or any party not known to UrbanPro. We suggest that you exercise care and caution in communicating with other users and only disclose your information to other users that you know to be trustworthy. You should not assume that your content will be kept private.
Articles in this section
- Receiving payment for services rendered
- Verifying my personal information
- How does UrbanPro protect my Personal Information?
- What security precautions are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
- Storing my credit card information
- How does UrbanPro use the information that it collects?
- Does UrbanPro secure the content posted by its users?