Here is how you can set up a Demo Class for your Course:
1. Click on ‘Calendar’ on the left side navigation of your screen as shown below:
2. Click on ‘Add’ as represented in the image below:
3. Click on the option ‘Demo Availability’.
4. Add the details of the Demo Class such as:
- Would you like students to book demos
- How many students can book a demo slot (pick between 1 and 5)
- Enter the days and times at which you are available to conduct demos
- Click on the ‘Save Changes’ button.
5. You can edit or make changes to the Demo Class by clicking on ‘Calendar’. You’ll find the Demo Class Slots that you saved earlier. You can click on the ‘Demo Class details’, and make the necessary changes. Please note that you can make the changes only if there are no students registered for that Demo Slot.
Please sign in to leave a comment.