The UrbanPro Tutor Partner is a program that aims at delivering the best experience for tutors and students.
It does so by connecting serious students with the best tutors from our community. If you would like to become a part of the UrbanPro Tutor Partner program, please follow these instructions.
For first time Tutors on UrbanPro:
Step 1: Go to UrbanPro.com
Step 2: Click on the 3 dots on the top right
Step 3: Click on SIGNUP AS A TUTOR
Step 4: Enter your details and click on "Create Profile"
Step 5: OTP will be sent to the shared/registered contact number
Step 6: Enter OTP and click on "Verify"
Step 7: Enter details of subjects/languages you speak in
Step 8: Click on "Save"
Step 9: Enter a good description (100 words) and click on "Continue"
Step 10: Upload a good profile picture and click on "Save"
Step 11: Upload your ID proof. Click on "Continue"
Step 12: Verify Email ID
Step 13: Review application and click on "Submit Application"
For existing Tutors:
Step 1: If you already have an account on UrbanPro, you will be prompted to apply to become a Tutor Partner if you teach subjects that are a part of the UrbanPro Tutor Partner program.
Further pictorial details on how to become an UrbanPro Tutor Partner:
For first time tutors on UrbanPro:
If you have never used UrbanPro or don’t have an account with us, you can use the following steps to sign up as an UrbanPro Tutor Partner.
1. Go to UrbanPro.com
2. Click on the three lines in the top right corner of the screen
3. Click on SIGN UP AS A TUTOR
4. Enter your details and click on Create Profile
5. You will receive an OTP on the number you provided. Enter the OTP and click on Verify
6. Enter the details about the subject you will be teaching and the languages you speak. Then click on Save
7. On the next screen, enter a good description of at least 100 words about your skill and experience, then click on Continue
8. Upload a good profile picture of yourself and click on Save
9. Upload your identity documents to complete ID verification (this is mandatory)
10. Verify your email address using the link sent to you via email. If you haven’t received the link click on Email Verification and then on Send Verification Email
11. Review your application and complete all fields as needed
12. Once all fields have been completed, click on Submit Application
For existing tutors on UrbanPro:
1. If you already have an account on UrbanPro and if you teach subjects which are a part of the UrbanPro Tutor Partner program, you will be prompted to apply to become a Tutor Partner.
2. Once you click on the prompt, you will be able to review your account information and if all parameters are met, you can switch to becoming a Tutor Partner.
3. To become a Top Tutor Partner, you need to signup for it. Once you do, our team will review your application and get in touch with you to help you through the rest of the process.