UrbanPro Tutor Partner is a program that has been designed to ensure that you, the tutor, and the students are provided with the best experiences possible. However, there are some guidelines that we request you to adhere to at all times while you are a part of the program.
Guidelines to adhere to
- Do not share contact information: As a part of the Tutor Partner program, you are not allowed to share your personal contact information with the students. You are also not allowed to ask them for their contact information. Please refrain from doing so via messages, calls or during classes.
- Do not miss demos: Once a student books a demo with you, you can reject the demo up to 3 hours before it starts. If you have not rejected the demo then you must ensure that you attend it. Missing demos without cancelling them will result in penalties.
- Do not accept payments outside of UrbanPro: As a part of the Tutor Partner program, you are required to collect payments only through UrbanPro Secure Pay. Collecting payments from any means outside of UrbanPro Secure Pay will be considered a violation of the guidelines of the program.
We conduct regular audits of all calls, messages and classes so if you have violated any of the guidelines or the terms and conditions of the UrbanPro Tutor Partner program, you may be liable for penalties.
Penalties for violations
- For the first violation, after due investigation, you will receive a notification from our side and will be requested to comply with the guidelines.
- For the second violation, after due investigation, if you are found to have violated any of the guidelines, your account may be suspended for 7 days
- For the third violation, after due investigation, if you are found to have violated any of the guidelines, your account may be suspended for a period of 30 days.