UrbanPro Tutor Partner is a program that has been designed to ensure that you, the tutor, and the students are provided with the best experiences possible. However, there are some guidelines that we request you to adhere to at all times while you are a part of the program.
Guidelines to adhere to
- Do not share contact information: As a part of the Tutor Partner program, you are not allowed to share your personal contact information with the students. You are also not allowed to ask them for their contact information. Please refrain from doing so via messages, calls or during classes.
- Do not miss demos: Once a student books a demo with you, you can reject the demo up to 3 hours before it starts. If you have not rejected the demo then you must ensure that you attend it. Missing demos without cancelling them will result in penalties.
- Do not accept payments outside of UrbanPro: As a part of the Tutor Partner program, you are required to collect payments only through UrbanPro Secure Pay. Collecting payments from any means outside of UrbanPro Secure Pay will be considered a violation of the guidelines of the program.
- Do not diable the class recording: Class recordings help students revise what the tutor has taught. They also help create a more complete learning expereince for students which leads to more repeat transactions for tutors. Therefore, disabling the class recording during an online class will be considered a policy violation.
- Do not miss demos in Training Mode: The training mode exists to help new tutors get used to demo bookings and attending them. In case of existing tutors, it is meant to help remind them how important it is to attend all demos. While your account is in the training mode, you will have to accept each demo that you get. If you miss a demo that you accepted, it will be considered a policy violation.
We conduct regular audits of all calls, messages and classes so if you have violated any of the guidelines or the terms and conditions of the UrbanPro Tutor Partner program, you may be liable for penalties.
Penalties for violations
- 1st Violation: The account will be deactivated but can be self-reactivated immediately by the tutor simply by re-confirming their acceptance of the guidelines.
- 2nd to 5th Violations: The account will be deactivated for 7 days. Accounts can be self-reactivated immediately by the tutor by paying a fine of 2000 coins for each violation. If immediate reactivation is not chosen the account will remain deactivated for 7 days from the date of the violation.
- 6th Violation: The account will be suspended permanently.