- Incoming demo requests are those which have been booked by students.
- This means that they have reviewed your profile and are interested in a sample of the experience of taking classes from you.
- When a student books a demo with you, you will be informed via a notification, SMS and an email.
To know the details of demos booked, you can click on the demos tab from the dashboard. You will now see sub-tabs as shown below.
- Scheduled: Shows upcoming demos that have been booked with you. You can click on it to see the details of demos, students and launch them when needed.
- Attended: Shows all the demos that you attended. You can use the list under this tab to send payment requests to the students post a successful demo.
- Absent: Shows demos that were missed by either you or the student.
- Payments: You can go to check on the status of a payment request here.
- Percentage: The percentage shown on the right-hand side is your conversion rate. It is calculated based on the number of students who made a payment after attending a demo with you from all the demos you attend.
- Ensure that you attend a Demo that has been booked.
- If you are unable to, make sure to speak to the student and reschedule the demo
- You can reject it but only if the rejection happens at least 3 hours before the demo starts.
1. Once a demo has been booked you can go to the Demos tab from the dashboard and see all the demos scheduled with you. Clicking on any of the demos will show you the details of the demo.
2. If you wish to talk to the student before, you can click on the call button. When you do so, you will be shown a virtual number. You need to dial this from your registered mobile number to call the student up.
3. When it is time for the demo class to begin, the countdown will be replaced by a Launch Class button. You can click on it to start the class.
Once the demo is over, and the student agrees to take classes, you can send the student a payment link to them.
While conducting the demo, remember that the students want to experience a class with you so it is best to do your best make them comfortable. Answer any questions they may have and discuss future classes with them. DO NOT ask for, or give, any contact information during the demo.
please remember to adhere to the guidelines of the UrbanPro Partnership program. Violation of the guidelines could result in penalties.
The main thing to remember is that you should not miss the demo. If you do miss the demo then it could have a negative impact on your ranking on the UrbanPro website. It also makes for a bad experience for the student, which is something to be avoided at all times.