When a student is looking for the perfect tutor, they may want to connect with you before making their decision. This is where the demo class becomes very helpful because it allows students to get a first-hand understanding of what classes with you would be like.
There are two ways in which students can be a part of a demo class:
- Student books a Demo: Student can book a demo with the Tutor by visiting their profile page.
- Tutor books a Demo: Tutor can book a demo for the student who sent in an enquiry.
Steps to book a demo with a student :
Step 1: Login to the UrbanPro Tutors App
Step 2: Click on the student enquiry you wish to contact
Step 3: Click on the contact button
Step 4: Enter a message and send
Step 5: You will now see a schedule option on the screen. Click on it.
Step 6: Click on "Book" post finalizing your preferred date/time.
Step 7: Check Declaration and Click on "Confirm Booking"
Step 8: Your Demo class is now scheduled for the selected date/time.
From the mobile app:
1. Launch and log into the UrbanPro for Tutors app
2. Click on the enquiry you want to contact
3. Click on the Contact button
4. Enter your message and click on Send
5. You will now be able to see the Schedule option on the screen. Click on it.
6. Click on the Book button next to the date and time on which you want to take the demo class
7. Click on the Checkbox next to the declaration and click on Confirm Booking
8. Your booking is now confirmed and the demo class is scheduled for the chosen date and time
From the website:
1. Log into your UrbanPro account
2. From the dashboard, open the enquiry you want to contact
3. Click on the contact button
4. Enter your quote and click on Next
5. Enter your message and click on Send
6. The next time you click on the same enquiry you’ll see the Schedule option. Click on it
7. Now click on the Book button next to the date and time on which you want to take the demo class.
8. Click on Confirm Booking to book the demo
9. One done, Demo Booked will be displayed next to the student’s name
Once you book a demo with a student, make sure that you attend it. Missing demos can affect your rankings on UrbanPro. If you can't attend the demo, reschedule it to a date and time that you are available at.