When a student searches for a tutor on UrbanPro, they see a list of tutors that match their learning requirements.
This list is presented in a specific order which is based on two main factors:
- Conversion rates: This is calculated based on the number of students converted vs the number of demos booked. The higher your conversion rate the better your chances of ranking higher.
- Average fee: The average fee per student also affects rankings. The higher your average fee the better your rank can be.
Note : For Partnership level, Top Tutors are shown before Standard Partner
A Tutor should have a high ranking because:
- Improved search result: Ranking higher in the search results improves your chances of getting demo bookings.
- Increase in earning potential: Since you will have better visibility, tendency of getting demo bookings is higher which leads to increased no. of regular classes with many more students
- Preference: Most students would like to book demos with tutors who rank first or higher
Simple steps to improve your ranking:
- 100% Demo Attendance: Attend all your demos since missing a demo could impact your conversion rates.
- Always use UrbanPro SecurePay: Make sure that you collect all payments via UrbanPro Secure Pay. This helps calculate your average fee per student. The higher this number the better chances you have of being ranked higher. However, make sure that you charge an appropriate amount in accordance with market standards.
- Atleast 5 student reviews: Get reviews from your students since they help other potential students see what others have to say about you. Reviews can exert a significant influence on student decisions so it's best to have as many reviews as you can get.