When a student searches for a tutor on UrbanPro, they see a list of tutors that match their learning requirements. This list is presented in a specific order which is based on two main factors.
- Partnership level: Top Tutors are shown before Standard Partners
- Conversion rates: This is calculated based on the number of students converted vs the number of demos booked. The higher your conversion rate the better your chances of ranking higher.
- Average fee: The average fee per student also affects rankings. The higher your average fee the better your rank can be.
Why rank higher?
Ranking higher in the search results improves your chances of getting demo bookings since most students would like to book demos with tutors who rank first.
How to improve your ranking?
There are a few simple things you can do to help improve your rankings. They are:
- Attend all your demos since missing a demo could impact your conversion rates.
- Make sure that you collect all payments via UrbanPro Secure Pay. This helps calculate your average fee per student. The higher this number the better chances you have of ranking higher. However, make sure that you charge an appropriate amount in accordance with market standards.
- Get reviews from your students since they help other potential students see what others have to say about you. Reviews can exert significant influence on student decisions so it's best to have as many reviews as you can get.