Delivering a good learning experience to your students is the key to their success and yours too.
This list of tips will help make classes better:
- Share study material with students: To help you share content with your students, we have created a tool that you can use to quickly, and easily, share videos, audio files, documents, tests or assignments with students.
- Keep a good pace: If you go too fast or too slow with the lessons, the students will get distracted or lose focus. So ensure that the pace at which you teach is even and good for all your students.
- Launch classes 5 minutes before time: Launching a class 5 minutes early will give you a few precious minutes to ensure that everything you need for the upcoming lesson is available with you and that all your accessories are working.
- Have power back up available: To ensure that you stay connected even if there is a power failure, ensure that you have power backup available to you.
- UPS/Inverters: Ideal for those of you using a desktop computer to conduct classes.
- Mini UPS: Ideal for those of you using a laptop. This is a small device that you can get from most major e-commerce sites and is meant to keep your modem/routers switched on during a power outage so that you don’t lose the internet connection. There are many brands available like RESONATE RouterUPS which could be helpful.
- Use a digital pad and pen: A digital pad and pen is a device that you can connect to your computer/laptop and get better control over the whiteboard. It allows you to write and draw easily on the integrated whiteboard thus leading to a more professional experience for students.
- Be well dressed for your classes: Last, but not the least, ensure that you are always dressed appropriately for the classes. It helps set the right professional standards which is key to ensuring students pay attention to your lessons.
Please sign in to leave a comment.