- Virtual numbers are intermediary numbers that you need to use when you call a student.
- They are not real phone numbers and are meant only for the purpose of facilitating the calls.
- You must only use your registered mobile number to call a virtual number.
- Trying to call from a phone number that is not registered with UrbanPro will not work.
- They being virtual numbers, cannot be used to send messages via SMS or WhatsApp.
- Calls made using these numbers are recorded for internal quality and audit purposes.
Sharing personal contact information using these numbers could lead to a suspension of your UrbanPro account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.