- UrbanPro coins are UrbanPro currency that enables you to respond to all your student inquiries.
- These coins help you to focus on enquiries you wish to respond to.
- Tutors get these coins on upgrading to premium membership plans.
- The number of coins differs from plan to plan. You will get more coins on purchasing higher premium membership plans.
- Each category has different costs and you might be charged more coins for some categories than others.
- You can respond to an enquiry by opening an enquiry alert and filling in your quote and message you wish to send to the student.
- The number of coins deducted per student enquiry may vary, taking into account factors such as the type of classes and location. These coin deductions are determined through thorough market research and consideration of student behavior in different classes and cities.
Using UrbanPro coins:
- UrbanPro coins are deducted only when you respond to a student enquiry.
- The amount deducted is dependent on the category that the student is looking for attending classes.
- Coins are deducted as per your usage and you can control it.
- Also, coins are automatically deducted for all the customized responses that you have set to be sent automatically. Please refer to the article for further questions on how to set up customized responses to be sent on your behalf.
Note: Number of coins required to respond to an enquiry and pricing of membership plans are subject to change without notice and without liability. We will, however, make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.